Skip to main content

Man Or Animal?

Trust me when I say I have seen many hues of human beings. Some people are misanthropes, some are philanthropes and some are animals. But, these people are not my concern. I am here to write about that species which camouflage their filth with humanity. They are debonairs, stalwarts and still they can not be called humans. Animals are also better than them. They are so degraded that calling them animals would make me disrespectful towards animals. This species is named as the RAPISTS.

When I say rapists, I do not only include the rapists who forces the girl on the road to sex and kill her brutally. I include these people too-

#The guy who tried to peep inside her clothes in the bus, rubbed his growing tool against her skin taking advantage of the crowd. He touched her curves without her permission and scared her giving grave expressions. He brushed his hands all over her back and poked 'it' behind her in to and fro motion in sync with the bus movement.

#The teacher who played with her body when she was busy doing sums. She was too naive and young to understand that people are not as good as she thinks them to be. She did not even know that she had to protect herself from being touched at private parts before her teacher did stuffs to her.

#The guy who came in the dark when everyone was asleep and felt each and every part of her body in the train. He pressed his hands hard against her mouth and showed her his knife. She couldn't say anything but shed tears silently and feel miserable.

#The guy who fakely promised marriage to his girlfriend, trapped her emotionally and made her sleep with him when she did not want to. He flaunted his victory infront of his friends and they had a good laugh at it. She gave him everything out of love and he appeased his lust. Not only this guy but all others who laughed about it are rapists for me. Ironically, these guys who celebrated their friends' victory are the ones who changed their Facebook,Whatsapp, Twitter DPs to condemn the rapes in the country.

#The guy who forced his girlfriend to drop her clothes in the video chat. He ignored the tears in her eyes mercilessly and she mistook the lust in his eyes to be the love for her.

#The guy who recorded their moments of love and made it viral over internet to seek vengeance. His undying love turned into hatred for some petty reasons and he destroyed her life and killed her. Yes, killed her. For others it may be suicide but for me it was a murder. He recorded it to blackmail her, how can it be out of love then? It was lust and lustful people never make love but rapes. Little did she know that she was actually raped.

All other guys who have molested or touched a girl without her consent, who have coerced her emotionally or physically are rapists. Yes, you read it right! They are RAPISTS. If you do not agree with me then imagine these happening to your sister and you will get your answer.

Rapists have no religion or caste. They are neither humans nor animals. It is high time we stand for the right. If your friend has used a girl, yell at him on his face that he is a rapist and he has achieved no victory; girls are not tissue papers but humans with a little different formation. If you do not say this today, tomorrow it will be your sister. We can not change everyone but we can perform our part of duties and responsibilities. It's now or never.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

17 Missed Calls

"When you kissed me the last time and we, or at least I, didn't know that it was the last time, I didn't kiss you enough. I thought I had a lifetime to do so, I took you for granted. Then, I used to think that it was my faith in our love that makes me believe in our forever, but, we all knew about the inevitability of ephemerals. I wish I would have, everytime, kissed you like it was the last time. That way, may be, it would have had hurt less when you left, may be I would not have had regrets of not loving you enough. Now, that we look at each other and feel nothing, I yearn for the part of me you took away with you, and, left behind a bottomless abyss of emptiness. To say, I felt empty, curling under my blanket, pressing my palm against my face and wailing in agony to not let any part of my reality escape the little world I had created under my blanket, far away from the real world. The real world didn't please me anymore, for there was no you in it. But, this emptin

Slut In Your Eyes!

Don't talk to me about the stars I'll tell you how real darkness is I don't believe in your kind of love I have traded my soul for peace Spent nights in arms of my ephemerals Woke up alone to sunrise I opened myself up like a book To be loved for a night. I have been loved so wrong In wanting to be loved right Like a hotel for travellers on a lonely road Nobody to stay here for a longer while That's how I survive this life Being a slut in your eyes. More power to the all the sluts Who are deeper than breasts and butts You have been judged and tagged And still live like you don't care But, when night envelopes the sky And you try try and try You crawl for that love, for that guy Who leaves you in the morning to just cry Wearing a makeup to hide everything And being mocked by filthy beings Nights to days, days to nights Hoping and believing guys' lies But you, my slut, shouldn't be the one to cry Paying a price, suffering and hu

Demons, As They Rise Again!

Tonight I'm again sinking in myself, Seeing my life turn to ashes. My face wears a blanket of calmness, And soul depreciating with turbulence. Tonight, again my mind is getting louder, I feel like being ripped off my shelter. I'll walk the alley that leads to the end, Take a U-t urn, before the final descent. Tonight again I'll cry till my tears are dry, Like a lifeless heap of flesh n blood, I would lie. The pain of living in every breath I inhale, Giving up on life with every breath I exhale. Tonight I would again want to slit my vein, Perhaps hang myself or jump to ease the pain. I am letting the demons overpower me, Too weak to fight, I am succumbing. Tonight it's going to be dark and obsequious, But, I'll make it through, like I have been doing for years. Although I feel I like I shouldn't try anymore, Yet, I know that I am worth fighting for! Tonight again it's a battle in my head, Either way I lose, part of me will be dead. Not t