Skip to main content

Slut In Your Eyes!

Don't talk to me about the stars
I'll tell you how real darkness is
I don't believe in your kind of love
I have traded my soul for peace
Spent nights in arms of my ephemerals
Woke up alone to sunrise
I opened myself up like a book
To be loved for a night.
I have been loved so wrong
In wanting to be loved right
Like a hotel for travellers on a lonely road
Nobody to stay here for a longer while
That's how I survive this life
Being a slut in your eyes.

More power to the all the sluts
Who are deeper than breasts and butts
You have been judged and tagged
And still live like you don't care
But, when night envelopes the sky
And you try try and try
You crawl for that love, for that guy
Who leaves you in the morning to just cry
Wearing a makeup to hide everything
And being mocked by filthy beings
Nights to days, days to nights
Hoping and believing guys' lies
But you, my slut, shouldn't be the one to cry
Paying a price, suffering and hurting to survive
More power to all the sluts
Who are deeper than their breasts and butts

Comments

  1. Each and every word used in this masterpiece has a hidden voice which can directly connects to anyone's soul. More power to all the sluts and eloquent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This brightened my day. Thank you. 😊

      Delete
  2. After reading this even it brighten my day too anyway, you're welcome, wish you all the very for future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing!!!
    The best article I have been through after a long time. Just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice execution.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ruchi,
    Your content and execution is superb. Keep it up. Loved readying it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best article after a long time. The words touches the heart and soul. It's just I'm watching a short movie with proper high ended execution, plot and content. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coolest stuff. Awesome content. Superb execution. I just loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Matlab ekdum dhool uda diya..Garda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nayanon mein aviral jaldhara beh nikli..atyant hadyavidarak krati hai

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh... Sensible n' matured writing. Hope it continues to grow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

17 Missed Calls

"When you kissed me the last time and we, or at least I, didn't know that it was the last time, I didn't kiss you enough. I thought I had a lifetime to do so, I took you for granted. Then, I used to think that it was my faith in our love that makes me believe in our forever, but, we all knew about the inevitability of ephemerals. I wish I would have, everytime, kissed you like it was the last time. That way, may be, it would have had hurt less when you left, may be I would not have had regrets of not loving you enough. Now, that we look at each other and feel nothing, I yearn for the part of me you took away with you, and, left behind a bottomless abyss of emptiness. To say, I felt empty, curling under my blanket, pressing my palm against my face and wailing in agony to not let any part of my reality escape the little world I had created under my blanket, far away from the real world. The real world didn't please me anymore, for there was no you in it. But, this emptin

Demons, As They Rise Again!

Tonight I'm again sinking in myself, Seeing my life turn to ashes. My face wears a blanket of calmness, And soul depreciating with turbulence. Tonight, again my mind is getting louder, I feel like being ripped off my shelter. I'll walk the alley that leads to the end, Take a U-t urn, before the final descent. Tonight again I'll cry till my tears are dry, Like a lifeless heap of flesh n blood, I would lie. The pain of living in every breath I inhale, Giving up on life with every breath I exhale. Tonight I would again want to slit my vein, Perhaps hang myself or jump to ease the pain. I am letting the demons overpower me, Too weak to fight, I am succumbing. Tonight it's going to be dark and obsequious, But, I'll make it through, like I have been doing for years. Although I feel I like I shouldn't try anymore, Yet, I know that I am worth fighting for! Tonight again it's a battle in my head, Either way I lose, part of me will be dead. Not t