Skip to main content

It Got Over This Way!

It was not because she was hurt but it was because it had to. I guess all 'let's change our facebook passwords' relationships end this way.
"I had warned you. I knew this was coming and see what have you done to us. It is not always about cheating. You know what? It is never about cheating. It has always been about insecurities. Insecurities are like parasites. Parasites suck blood out of you and insecurities suck all the love from a relationship. I know you love me but I am too tired this time. I know you did not doubt me but you need the password to build your trust in me. I mean this is not relationship. If this is a relationship, this is not a healthy one. I do not mind you checking my messages, I would ask you to log in and reply to my friends on my behalf but why do you need to 'check' my messages and feel insecured and then again stay silent for hours. I mean why the hell am I going through all these when I am being honest and loyal. I can get many guys and this should make you happy that I chose you instead of them. You have someone whom they can't have. But instead you choose to feel insecured. I know what you feel is very normal. Every guy feels this way. And, this is exactly why I did not want you to have my password. Not everytime it is about cheating.
Even the minute creatures need space to survive. Then why can't I have my space? If I have my space, do you feel that I would cheat on you? Is this what you call is trust? What do you call that faith that I have in you? The one that makes me believe that even if you get the best options in the world you would just come to me and hug me saying that only I complete you? I thought this was trust. Trust does not needs to be backed by evidences. Trust is when you know the other person can wrong you but you know they won't.
You kept invading my privacy but I did not say anything, you know why? Because it made you feel good. But now when I see your insecurities I feel the strong urge to be alone. At least I can have my peace of mind. I will be hurt but I do not have to prove myself to anyone anymore.
I am sorry! I give up on you." She said calmly, like she was explaining a child the reasons why he can't have what he wanted. She was not vexed and her love for him still twinkled in her eyes. She couldn't be rude to or angry at him.
She was different. She knew she was in love, the kind of love that happens once in a lifetime; but, she knew that it was time to let go for she believed that love was not always about living together but living in each other's hearts. She knew he will live in her forever. "No time to stand and stare". They can't just cry over their petty issues and waste time. This was their time to do something big and if they remained together she knew they won't be able to do things they were able to. They were losing focus and potential. With these thoughts, she uttered her final words,
"I love you
But,
I am too tired."
She took a pause, held her phone away from her, cried silently but painfully, took deep breath, cleared her throat, got over phone and said, "good bye!"
With the hope of being together again someday, she parted her ways.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

17 Missed Calls

"When you kissed me the last time and we, or at least I, didn't know that it was the last time, I didn't kiss you enough. I thought I had a lifetime to do so, I took you for granted. Then, I used to think that it was my faith in our love that makes me believe in our forever, but, we all knew about the inevitability of ephemerals. I wish I would have, everytime, kissed you like it was the last time. That way, may be, it would have had hurt less when you left, may be I would not have had regrets of not loving you enough. Now, that we look at each other and feel nothing, I yearn for the part of me you took away with you, and, left behind a bottomless abyss of emptiness. To say, I felt empty, curling under my blanket, pressing my palm against my face and wailing in agony to not let any part of my reality escape the little world I had created under my blanket, far away from the real world. The real world didn't please me anymore, for there was no you in it. But, this emptin

Slut In Your Eyes!

Don't talk to me about the stars I'll tell you how real darkness is I don't believe in your kind of love I have traded my soul for peace Spent nights in arms of my ephemerals Woke up alone to sunrise I opened myself up like a book To be loved for a night. I have been loved so wrong In wanting to be loved right Like a hotel for travellers on a lonely road Nobody to stay here for a longer while That's how I survive this life Being a slut in your eyes. More power to the all the sluts Who are deeper than breasts and butts You have been judged and tagged And still live like you don't care But, when night envelopes the sky And you try try and try You crawl for that love, for that guy Who leaves you in the morning to just cry Wearing a makeup to hide everything And being mocked by filthy beings Nights to days, days to nights Hoping and believing guys' lies But you, my slut, shouldn't be the one to cry Paying a price, suffering and hu

Demons, As They Rise Again!

Tonight I'm again sinking in myself, Seeing my life turn to ashes. My face wears a blanket of calmness, And soul depreciating with turbulence. Tonight, again my mind is getting louder, I feel like being ripped off my shelter. I'll walk the alley that leads to the end, Take a U-t urn, before the final descent. Tonight again I'll cry till my tears are dry, Like a lifeless heap of flesh n blood, I would lie. The pain of living in every breath I inhale, Giving up on life with every breath I exhale. Tonight I would again want to slit my vein, Perhaps hang myself or jump to ease the pain. I am letting the demons overpower me, Too weak to fight, I am succumbing. Tonight it's going to be dark and obsequious, But, I'll make it through, like I have been doing for years. Although I feel I like I shouldn't try anymore, Yet, I know that I am worth fighting for! Tonight again it's a battle in my head, Either way I lose, part of me will be dead. Not t