Skip to main content

If I Remake The World


 “I am participating in the #TheWorldRemade activity at BlogAdda in association with India Today #Conclave15 “.
I understand the fact that a Utopian world is a myth, yet if given a chance to be the creator, paint the beliefs and behavior in a new way and design a new world, I would make sure that the following persists in a new world where I can take pride and happiness in saying that “Here’s The World Remade!”
No polarized sex:
How does it even matter if a person is a male or a female? What change it will bring if I tick on the box for female in the admission form? If the upbringing of a guy teaches him that a girl is different from a guy, the seed of curiosity is being sowed in his mind. This reaps an inquisitiveness of devouring her body as puberty struck him. This curiosity is in the girl’s mind too. They will be taught that both are equal and every school and college will be a co-education institution regardless of gender. Girls and guys will be blessed with equal strength, the responsibility of saving a damsel in distress will no longer burden a guy; she can protect herself without any special training. It will be a “I have two children world” rather than “I have one son and one daughter world”.
The difference in anatomy will be there but the alertness regarding the difference in anatomy will not be amplified. A girl can freely roam around with a peer group of guys without being eyed upon and being alert about her body touching or brushing her friends’. Everyone needs space to survive; it will be a blemished creation if I curb her space because she is gifted with two fat balls. This equality will hinder the thoughts of exposing a girl’s nude body over the internet to seek vengeance. A girl will be able to choose her clothes according to her comfort and not according to the society she lives in. Her bare legs and exposed skin will stimulate no hormones if there is no differentiation in sex. The guy, on the other hand, will not be expected to give away his share of anything to a girl only for she is a girl. The fact of being a guy or a girl will be restricted to the process of reproduction only which should be out of love; love will be a pure and divine feeling with no ulterior motives.
Now again, just because the process of reproduction requires the participants to be of opposite sex, there should be no bar on the sexual orientation. The action of sex and reproduction should not be the criteria for choosing the better half. In a dictionary, a soulmate is defined as “someone with whom one has a special, almost spiritual connection”; nowhere is it mentioned that the two persons will be of opposite sex. These false notions and inappropriate assumptions will be avoided.
Beauty will be an abstract noun:
Beauty will no longer be an adjective for the world. Beauty will be an intangible feeling that one will feel about oneself.  It will not describe pulchritude but the goodness in one’s life. “I am feeling beautiful about my accomplishment” rather than “she got beautiful curves.” Tall, short, plump, anorexic will be mere descriptions and not definitions for a person. There will no bullying and victimization on the basis of height, color, weight. Life is simple, let’s not complicate it by judging and being judged. Everyone has the right to feel beautiful about them and this world won’t let anyone be deprived of this feeling. Beauty will be earned rather than gifted by birth. The more good a person does, the more beautiful he feels. As an add on, beauty will be an incentive for a better mankind.
Extinction of religion:
Believing or not believing God will remain one’s decision but dividing God on the basis of beliefs will not exist which will assuage the manipulation of beliefs according to one’s own will for harming someone or some group. We need a faith to live and survive this uncertain life; a faith to keep us going when we are beleaguered. Some get going by believing in inner self and some take solace in believing in the Almighty. God is to help and not damage; we all know that religion has done enough damage to the mankind. God does not depend on religion for its existence unlike religion that depends on God. As bible says, “ faith can move mountains.” But it is not said that faith has to be supported by sacrifices, disparaging others’ beliefs, etc.  
One for all, all for one:
There will be no border; no state and no country. No discrimination on the basis of caste or religion. The natural resources will no more be in the hands of a selected few. Everyone will be at par in the world with equal right to things that come for free. Everyone can travel to any place and settle anywhere. Free will would prevail where a person can migrate like birds according to their comfort and will. Earth is a gift for the people and they should be given the right to enjoy the gift. No wars and no enmity. No hatred for color, caste or nationality will be there. Nor any favoritism will exist for particular caste or religion. Nationality will no longer be a part of admission forms in educational institutions.
Happiness be the benchmark:
Affluence will no longer be the benchmark for division among people.  It will be the happiness that will make a person to stand out from the crowd. People will live every moment and create memories rather than chasing influx. People will live in present and plan for future rather than worrying and working for future. Life will be much more than competing, fighting and surviving. As they say, life is a journey; it will be a peaceful one. with peace comes sheer happiness.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

17 Missed Calls

"When you kissed me the last time and we, or at least I, didn't know that it was the last time, I didn't kiss you enough. I thought I had a lifetime to do so, I took you for granted. Then, I used to think that it was my faith in our love that makes me believe in our forever, but, we all knew about the inevitability of ephemerals. I wish I would have, everytime, kissed you like it was the last time. That way, may be, it would have had hurt less when you left, may be I would not have had regrets of not loving you enough. Now, that we look at each other and feel nothing, I yearn for the part of me you took away with you, and, left behind a bottomless abyss of emptiness. To say, I felt empty, curling under my blanket, pressing my palm against my face and wailing in agony to not let any part of my reality escape the little world I had created under my blanket, far away from the real world. The real world didn't please me anymore, for there was no you in it. But, this emptin

Slut In Your Eyes!

Don't talk to me about the stars I'll tell you how real darkness is I don't believe in your kind of love I have traded my soul for peace Spent nights in arms of my ephemerals Woke up alone to sunrise I opened myself up like a book To be loved for a night. I have been loved so wrong In wanting to be loved right Like a hotel for travellers on a lonely road Nobody to stay here for a longer while That's how I survive this life Being a slut in your eyes. More power to the all the sluts Who are deeper than breasts and butts You have been judged and tagged And still live like you don't care But, when night envelopes the sky And you try try and try You crawl for that love, for that guy Who leaves you in the morning to just cry Wearing a makeup to hide everything And being mocked by filthy beings Nights to days, days to nights Hoping and believing guys' lies But you, my slut, shouldn't be the one to cry Paying a price, suffering and hu

Demons, As They Rise Again!

Tonight I'm again sinking in myself, Seeing my life turn to ashes. My face wears a blanket of calmness, And soul depreciating with turbulence. Tonight, again my mind is getting louder, I feel like being ripped off my shelter. I'll walk the alley that leads to the end, Take a U-t urn, before the final descent. Tonight again I'll cry till my tears are dry, Like a lifeless heap of flesh n blood, I would lie. The pain of living in every breath I inhale, Giving up on life with every breath I exhale. Tonight I would again want to slit my vein, Perhaps hang myself or jump to ease the pain. I am letting the demons overpower me, Too weak to fight, I am succumbing. Tonight it's going to be dark and obsequious, But, I'll make it through, like I have been doing for years. Although I feel I like I shouldn't try anymore, Yet, I know that I am worth fighting for! Tonight again it's a battle in my head, Either way I lose, part of me will be dead. Not t